We were very fortunate to work with Hilary Ryan on this holiday dreaming master suite. Impala completed all the joinery/wardrobes on the project.
– awkward and unworthy of a luxury coastal home
– robes cramped with terrible access and formed the entrance to an ensuite in dire need of refit.
– no flow between bedroom, robes and ensuite.
– Ensuite was airless and unattractive with dated features and fittings
– an understated luxury master suite
– freestanding bath and enclosed shower as they hated wet bathroom floors
– a double vanity with adequate storage
– robes that were well designed but not overly large as this home is a holiday home
– luxury resort feel
The reimagined master suite is a breathtaking transformation.
– awkward angled walls were removed and the footprint completely reconfigured to provide a room worthy of a luxury coastal home
– The ensuite now opens directly to the bedroom with stunning ocean views and transitions through the robes which provide ample storage and a holiday at home experience
– double recessed sliding doors mean that the room can be open or closed for privacy and communication as required.
– the bath and shower now makes the most of the views so the client can relax for a fully spa retreat experience
– Bespoke timber joinery provides plenty of storage with feature mirrors hiding shaving cabinets storage for practicality
– light, bright and airy with a louvered bathroom window added for airflow the bathroom is an inspirational space a far cry from the previous ensuite
– the bed now positioned to make the most of the view and the entrance to the master suite provides aspect and tranquility with the bathroom well concealed for privacy
– improved flow and luxury fittings create an ambience worthy of 5 star accommodation that makes holidaying at home an everyday experience in tis coastal abode.